Presentation of Technical Departments
The body has two technical departments:
1- The department of institutions responsible for the evaluation and accreditation of higher education and research institutions.
2- The training department responsible for the evaluation and accreditation of programs and training courses.
The head of the department is appointed by decree on the proposal of the minister in charge of higher education in accordance with the conditions of appointment to the functional job of the director of central administration.
The department head is in charge of the organization of the operation of the department and the realization of all the coordination operations necessary for the work within this department.
Each department is composed of two sub-divisions as follows:
- The Methods, Procedures and Skills Development Branch,
- The sub-directorate of quality assurance procedures management, evaluation and accreditation.
Each sub-directorate is supervised by a deputy director of central administration appointed by decree on a proposal from the Minister of Higher Education in accordance with the conditions of appointment provided for by Decree No. 2006-1245 referred to above.
The Methods, Procedures and Skills Development Branch:
She is responsible for:
Preparation of the methodological framework and reference documents necessary for the implementation of the quality assurance and accreditation procedure.
Information of all parties involved in quality assurance and accreditation procedures.
The organization of the initiation to the procedures and the development of the skills of the expert evaluators, the staff of the higher education and research institutions and the executives of the body.
- The Quality Assurance Procedures Management, Evaluation and Accreditation Branch.
She is responsible for:
- Collection of information relating to higher education and research institutions and necessary for quality assurance and accreditation procedures and presenting them to the experts.
Management of quality assurance and accreditation procedures, namely:
- the proposal to the Council of the instance of the members composing the panels of experts taking care to avoid any conflict of interest.
- the organization of field evaluation visits.
- the collection of evaluation reports and their transmission to the council of the body.
- the communication to the evaluated structures of the evaluation or accreditation report for observations, if necessary after informing the council of the body and the supervisory authority.
- the preparation of the annual sectoral evaluation reports of the structures evaluated after approval of the council of the instance and information of the supervisory authority.
A permanent secretariat is created within the body, in charge of:
- Preparation of the files submitted to the proceedings,
- The organization of the meetings of the council of the instance,
- Writing and maintaining minutes,
- Preservation of the documents of the instance,
- carrying out all the tasks entrusted to it by the President of the instance,
- The assistance of the president of the body in the administrative and financial management.
- The permanent secretariat is headed, under the authority of the president of the authority, by a secretary general who benefits from the allowances and the benefits allocated to a director of central administration.
The following structures are attached to the permanent secretariat:
The case secretariat:
The case secretariat is responsible in particular for the following cases:
- the registration of the files submitted to the proceedings.
- the material preparation of the meetings of the body.
- the dispatch of convocations for meetings.
- The case secretariat is headed by a senior staff member who receives allowances and benefits from a Deputy Head of Central Administration.
The administrative affairs department:
- The administrative affairs department is responsible for the administrative management of human resources in the instance and the development of specific training
- programs for executives and agents and monitors its monitoring and execution.
- The Administrative Affairs Department is headed by a senior staff member who receives the allowances and benefits allocated to a head of the central administration service.
The Financial Affairs Department:
- The Financial Affairs Department is responsible for the preparation of operating and equipment budgets and their execution.
- The Financial Affairs Department is headed by a senior staff member who receives allowances and benefits from a Head of Headquarters.
The documentation and information service:
The documentation and information service is responsible for:
- The classification, organization, ordering and maintenance of the files and documents entrusted to it.
- Keeping the records of the proceedings in accordance with the legislation and regulations in force.
- Ensure the operation, maintenance of tools and equipment and computer programs of the body and their development.
- The connection of the instance with the different computer networks.
- The Documentation and Informatics Department is headed by a senior staff member who receives allowances and benefits from a Head of Central Administration.
|Members of Technical Departments|
Mr Anis KACEM
Mr Taoufik REZGUI
Mr Mounir BEN ACHOUR
Mr Zouhaier ZIEDI
Mr Ferid LAABIDI